Saturday, April 2, 2011

Letter of Request for Campaign Support

Australian Labor Party

A Bigger and Better Southport


SOUTHPORT ALP CANDIDATE CHRIS CHIANG


-          Letter of Request for Campaign Support


To the valued members of our Southport business community,

My name is Chris Chiang and I am the local Southport candidate for the Labor Party in the forthcoming state election. Having been a long-term member of the Southport business community, I recognise the influence and importance of the support that local business can provide local government.

As my ALP team approaches this crucial election, I couldn’t think of a better partnership for Labor than the support of your company. Together, I think we can build a partnership that benefits your business, the ALP’s campaign and most importantly, the people of Southport.

In 2011, it’s time for a fresh start. Southport needs strong, assertive leadership and I, Chris Chiang, am the only candidate up for the job.  I bring with me a keen knowledge of the Southport area and being a long term resident of Southport and a member of its business community, I deeply understand the issues that matter to the community.

CHRIS CHIANG’S POLICY FOCUS

1.       IMPROVING TOURISM & TRANSPORTATION
2.       TACKLING SOCIAL ISOLATION OF THE ELDERLY
3.       REDUCING WATER PRICES
4.       REDUCING TRUISM AND ABSEENTIESM IN SCHOOLS
5.       SAVING THE SPIT

My policies are geared towards the most crucial aspects of the Southport community, namely tourism, education and utilities. Considering the positive and assertive aspects of my policies, I feel this would be a fantastic opportunity for your business to reap the rewards of presenting a community-focused image to the people of Southport.

Your business could assist the ALP campaign in several ways, including financial assistance, public endorsement, advertising partnerships, newspaper declarations and participation in my public appearances on the campaign trail. Any assistance would be appreciated, and all assistance would be acknowledged with clear display of business logos, slogans and marketing material at all of my public appearances. 

If you wish to assist the Chris Chiang for Southport campaign, please contact the campaign organisers using the details contained on my enclosed business card. I thank you graciously for your continuing support, and with your help, I cannot wait to begin the process of improving Southport for the better.

Yours sincerely,

CHRIS CHIANG

No comments:

Post a Comment